Below you will find online registration form for the Lithuanian Language Adult Classes at Boston Lithuanian School from September 15, 2018 - May 11, 2019, on Saturdays, 9:00am-1:00pm.
Registration deadline is September 1, 2018. There is no registration or late registration fee for adult language classes. First day of adult classes is Saturday, September 15, 2018, 9:00am-1:00pm.
Adult class tuition is $450 per year. The tuition must be paid in full before, or on the 1st day of school (payable to Boston Lithuanian School).
Please enter all the requested registration information online and select your Lithuanian language class level on a drop down menu. Explanation:
- Beginner I (if you are an absolute beginner)
- Beginner II (if you have already taken Beginner I class, or have some basic knowledge of the language)
- Pre-Intermediate (if you have basic foundation of the language and are ready to put your skills to use)
- Intermediate (if you can exchange information in Lithuanian and are ready for more complex grammatical rules)
- Advanced (if you already have a good command of the Lithuanian language; this class will be conducted entirely in Lithuanian)
After submitting your completed registration, it is important that you print out your confirmation page for your records. Please note that you may or may not receive an automatic confirmation email about your completed registration, as the current registration system works differently with various Email Providers. Please also note that sometimes automatic confirmation emails go directly to your Spam folder. Check your Spam folder and if you see the confirmation email there click on the tab titled no spam and save it in your Inbox.
You will also receive a separate detailed email from your Language Instructor, Irena Sebeda, by September 10th. If you have further questions, please contact Irena at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (508) 733-1517.
Please note that Boston Lithuanian School also requires to fill out the attached Health and Emergency Contact Form (in PDF format).
Please download the Health and Emergency Contact Form, open the fillable PDF form with Acrobat Reader and type the information into the highlighted areas, then print the form and sign it. You can either mail the form with your tuition payment, or bring it to School during your first class.
Free "Acrobat Reader" can be obtained from https://get.adobe.com/reader/.
Tuition payment can be made by:
- Mailing a check to: Boston Lithuanian School, c/o Kristina Coleman, 19 Webb pl., Mansfield, MA 02048
- Hand deliver check to the school treasurer
- Via "Donation" (PayPal) button on the homepage