Below you will find online registration form for the Lithuanian Language Adult Classes at Boston Lithuanian School from October 1, 2016 - May 13, 2017, on Saturdays, 9:00am-1:00pm.
Registration deadline is September 25, 2016. There is no registration or late registration fee for adult language classes. First day of adult classes is Saturday, October 1, 2016, 9:00am-1:00pm.
Adult class tuition is $420 per year. The tuition must be paid in full before, or on the 1st day of school (payable to Boston Lithuanian School).
Please enter all the requested registration information online and select your Lithuanian language class level on a drop down menu. Explanation:
- Beginner I (if you are an absolute beginner)
- Beginner II (if you have already taken Beginner I class, or have some basic knowledge of the language)
- Pre-Intermediate (if you have basic foundation of the language and are ready to put your skills to use)
- Intermediate (if you can exchange information in Lithuanian and are ready for more complex grammatical rules)
- Advanced (if you already have a good command of the Lithuanian language; this class will be conducted entirely in Lithuanian)
If you have further questions, please contact Irena Sebeda, Lithuanian Language Instructor, at (508) 733-1517, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will contact you as soon as possible to confirm your registration. You will also receive a detailed email from the Language Instructor three weeks before your class starting date.
Please note that Boston Lithuanian School also requires to fill out the attached Health and Emergency Contact Form (in PDF format).
Please download the Health and Emergency Contact Form, open the fillable PDF form with Acrobat Reader and type the information into the highlighted areas, then print the form and sign it. You can either mail the form with your tuition payment, or bring it to School during your first class.
Free "Acrobat Reader" can be obtained from https://get.adobe.com/reader/.
Tuition payment can be made by:
- Mailing a check to: Boston Lithuanian School, c/o Rasa Gutauskas, 287 Elm St, Mansfield, MA 02048
- Hand deliver check to the school treasurer
- Via "Donation" (PayPal) button on the homepage